Monday, 8 April 2013

Mashup: Mary's Song/Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift



She said; I was seven and you were nine
I looked at like the stars that shined
In the sky; the pretty lights
And our daddies used to joke about the two of us
growing up and falling in love
and our mamma's smiled
and rolled their eyes
and said 'oh my my my'

take me back to the house in the backyard tree
said you'd beat me up you were bigger than me
you never did; you never did
take me back when our world was  one block wide
I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried
just two
kids you and I
oh my my my my....

Drew looks at me I fake a smile so he won't see
that I want and I'm needing - everything that we should be
I'll
bet she's beautiful; that girl he talks about
and she's got everything that I have to live without
Drew talks to me; I laugh cause it's so damn funny
that I can't even see; anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love
he's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
he's the song in the car I keep singing don't know why I do
He's the time taken up but there's never enough and he's all that I need to fall into

I'll be eighty-seven you'll be eighty-nine; I'll still look at you like the stars that shined
in the lights oh my my my...my

No comments:

Post a Comment