Monday, 8 April 2013

Mashup: 'Impossibe' By Shontelle and 'Hard For Me' By Tamara Jaber



Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now

Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did, I did

And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did

And now when all is done
There is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won
You can go ahead tell them

You make life hard for me
It's killin' me
I don't wanna miss you no more, no
You're the burden on my head
And you're makin' it hard for me
It's killin' me
I don't wanna miss you no more, no
No

Bet ya thought I would forget
Those times I was alone, upset
Every day without you I would cry
Thinking you were by her side
You're makin' it hard for me
The days seem long, the nights seem cold
Wish I could relive the times you made me cry

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now

Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did
You crucified me for all I did wrong
You lied to me from what was born to be and
If you were here I'd tell it to your face
You’re an absolute disgrace

You crucified me for all I did wrong
You lied to me from what was born to be and
If you were here I'd tell it to your face
You’re an absolute disgrace

And you're makin' it hard for me
It's killin' me
No more, no more, no more
I don't want to miss you no more
I don't want to see you no more
No more, no more, no more

And you're makin' it
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love

And I…Wish I could forget your name
Your face, your smile, your sweet embrace
Oh You're makin' it hard for me
For me, for me

No comments:

Post a Comment