Monday, 8 April 2013

Brand New Romance




I glance at you, you’re looking at me, and we both turn away
We smile, and you like there’s something you want to say
I go to say goodbye but you grab me back
We stand for an eternity, and then you start to move in
That’s when I run away.

I can feel your eyes on me, but I never glance you way
I don’t want to look at you, knowing how you feel
You try to talk to me but I always turn away
Suddenly it hits me and I turn back to you
I think I feel this too. But I don’t want to

I don’t know whether we should
I don’t know if you really feel this way
Suddenly I’m scared as I look up at you
You make all my worries fade away as you move in again
This time I let you in.

It’s different now, in a better way
You love me in many ways.
I’m glad now, that I let you in
I’m different as well, better than ever
I’m good now that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment